Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Garden of Eve

So sometimes I get these crazy ideas in my head for photoshoots, and I get so excited about them that I have to make my vision come true or I go crazy. Often times I can picture the clothing on the model, the model's features and a background. And I must say that lately I've come pretty darn close to my oringinal idea. Of course sometimes it has to change due to budget,not finding the right attire, or change of models, but than the photos always turn out great!

There's a place by my work that is very green, especially after all this rain fall we have been getting. Everytime I look at it I think, I need to do a photoshoot there. I told Mark my idea about an Eve photoshoot in this abandoned lot. Of course Mark thinks I'm crazy. He knows how I get when I get these ideas, I just get so excited. So anyways... long story short my friend Janay (yes you saw her in a post I did a few months ago) volunteered. She's a bit thinner than me, so the dress I originally had in mind wouldn't fit her. I told her she would need to get a white dress, and honestly I couldn't have been happier with her choice. The dress was perfect! When we met up, I did her hair and makeup which I think turned out very nicely for not being in beauty school. Everything was coming together great.

We were supposed to even get thunderstorms, and possible rain during our photoshoot but it never came. We even moved up our photoshoot by an hour or so just to try and avoid it, but the weather was perfect. Janay and I suffered from a few scratches from the strange plants on the lot. More so me than her, but she still got a few. Beauty is pain.... right?

We also got to take advantage of the beautiful evening lighting. I love how the photos turned out, and Janay was a perfect choice for this. Take a look, and I hope you love them just as much as I do.









Thanks again Janay! You looked fantastic, and did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment