Saturday, November 5, 2011

The cutest bug I've ever seen

Annabelle..... what a cutie. Need I say more? Katie brought Annabelle out to the Old State Penitentary in her halloween costume for fall and halloween pictures. Annabelle was the cutest lady bug I've ever seen. Katie and I treked through the grounds of the Old State Penitentary to find this beautiful field of .... dead grass. Yes that's right yellow crisp dead grass. Well after searching and carrying all of are props everywhere we didn't find it. hahahaha. So we settled for the foothills which I must say provided a great back drop. Annabelle was so smiley and happy unless she had to sit in her stroller. What a precious angel she is. We parked our butts in the middle of a hiking trail.. but Annabelle got a lot of compliments by the hikers trailing around us.

We then changed Annabelle to her fall clothes and went to the Bishop's house. Annabelle was so excited about the chance to run around. Katie is such a great mom and loves her baby so much. If Annabelle started to cry we sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider"... which I had forgotten the words to for a bit. I think we sang that song 10 times to make that little girl smile in the end. And let me just say it worked.





No comments:

Post a Comment