Monday, August 27, 2012

Erica's Getting Married

One of our friends that you have seen photographed several times before referred Erica to us to take pictures of her bridal shower. Erica is the sweetest person I have met. Her bridal shower was at Cottonwood Grille. Beautiful location for such a special occasion. I arrived before Erica and started to take pictures of the party favors and the table settings. Erica arrived and we finally met. This just tells you how sweet of a person she is she gave me a card thanking me for our service and telling me how appreciative she was that she got to meet me..... We had just met and my work had just begun.

They played a few different games for the bridal shower, and than they had lunch. Which I also got lunch as well and it was delicious. Thank you Cottonwood Grille and Erica for a delicious lunch. After everyone ate lunch than Erica opened her presents. Did I mention how sweet Erica is??? I've never seen someone get so excited over towels and basic kitchen items. What a sweetheart. It's clear that everyone just adores Erica and I can see why. The best part was when she opened Scramble. Apparently she had been wanting that game forever and finally someone got it for her. The other cool part about the shower is when she opened her gift from her mom. I guess after her first date with her finance she came home and was talking to her mom about her date and she rated him. She wrote different things down on a card. WELL HER MOM SAVED IT. It was fantastic.

Thank you again Erica for letting me share this occasion with you! You have been a pleasure to work for, and I look forward to your wedding reception. Enjoy the photos!











No comments:

Post a Comment