Wednesday, October 10, 2012

She said, "I DO"

Jennifer and Jerry are referrals from one of my friends, Rayvin (Thank you Rayvin for another referral you are amazing!). They are getting married this Friday at Albertson's Park- which I'm super excited for because with the fall colors it should be beautiful.

Jennfier and Jerry were so much fun to work with. They brought along their son Alex who was in charge of making them laugh. He did a great job and was a great little helper. Jennifer has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Just look at this photo.


Jennfier and Jerry made a laugh no more than one occassion and were so laid back to work with. Mark teases me for being notorous for "Just one more picture"... hahaha happens all the time. These two were real champs everytime I kept saying, "Ok just one mroe shot." I think what it is.. when you're working with such great people you keep coming up with new ideas and want to utilize them because you're so excited. It's great when the people are so easy to work with like these two.

These two make a great team together. You could tell they have a great time together, and most importantly that they love each other. We can't wait to shoot their wedding this Friday to capture some mroe fun loving moments with two great individuals.

Congrats Jennifer and Jerry!









No comments:

Post a Comment