Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Been Awhile.....

Wow it's been 6 months since we've blogged....Life has gotten the better of us and made us so busy. We recently both changed jobs and we are coming up on our last semester of school (in fact now just a few months). We have been extremely busy managing both school and work that our blog has been neglected. Let me update you on a few photoshoots we have done in the last six months.

First we will start off with Audree.

We got to take pictures of Audree for Christmas. This gave me an excuse to set up my Christmas stuff early which I LOVE! If you know me you know how much I love Christmas, and how my house gets decorated during the season. Mark just hates it when I get to set up Christmas earlier than anticipated. This is where we have agreed to disagree on when a good time to decorate for Christmas is. Hehehehe. Audree was a great sport, although we didn't get much smiles from her... come to find out she actually was sick that day and had a fever. I give the little girl props because if I had a fever I would have been all tears in front of the camera. She is such a sweet little girl, and we just adore her parents Andy and Terra. They recently found out they are expecting baby number 2, so hopefully we will get to take pictures of the new member soon.

Here are Audree's Christmas pictures. Enjoy.








Since we are on the subject of Chrismas... we will move onto Annabelle's Christmas photos. Now Annabelle has been a subject in our photography for the last three years. Her mom was a dear friend of mine, and unfortuately due to career changes I have lost touch with her. Annabelle is always a joy to photograph, and Katie has allowed us to have creative rights to our photography sessions. You may remember  a Spring session last year with a little girl playing with bubbles and paint??That was Annabelle. She always has a big smile on her face and embraced us with hugs that day. We miss Annabelle and her mom very much. Check out this great session. Warning: There was a toddler meltdown that was caught on camera.










Even though its 6 months late...we hope that all of you had a great Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment