Sunday, January 22, 2012

The best time of the year....

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! There's beautiful cheerful music, yummy fatting foods, time with family, beautiful colors, delicious scents, joyful spirit, and of course presents. I'm like a little kid walking into a candy store when it comes Christmas time. I think it's the perfect time to take some snapshots. Poor Mark.... Christmas starts on Black friday and goes until mid January. Here is are some of my favorite things around Christmas.... hope you enjoy them!









Dessert for Company Party. -Peanut Butter Cookies with Peanut Butter cups

Beef Brisket with a rosemary red wine sauce (before the sauce)

Basil, Tomato, bread (YUM)

Green Beans with Garlic and Parmesan

Apple and Cranberry Crisp with peanut butter and carmel sauce

My favorite thing in the whole world: My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment