Sunday, January 29, 2012

Goose Poop + Laughs= Good time with Bradon and Ashley

Brandon and Ashley are good friends of ours and they are expecting their first baby. It's a GIRL! They were kind enough to let us take pictures of this special time in their lives. We went to Ann Morrison park to take pictures.... and compete with the geese. At one point I had them sitting on a blanket and Brandon put his hand in goose poop. I don't think I've laughed so hard before. Luckily for Brandon we had a thing of "Wet Ones" in our car. Poor Brandon.

These two were such great sports sticking it out in the cold and tip-toeing over goose poop so our shoes didn't get gross. I think all of our fingers were about to fall off because they were soooo cold. Although it was freezing cold Brandon looked handsom and Ashley beautiful. Ashley has some of the bluest eyes I've ever seen. We came back to out house and did a few green screen shots. Mark and I were one of the few lucky ones to get to find out this little angel's name..... but we've been sworn to secretcy not to tell anyone. We can't wait to meet their bundle of joy.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment