Sunday, January 22, 2012

Found the place we've been looking for...

In 2010 Mark and I saw pictures from a friends brothers wedding (taken by another photographer) that inspired us. The location was so beautiful! For those of you who have done photoshoots with us before you know how I feel about tall, yellow..... dead grass. When you put it that way it sounds ugly, but I love the colors it brings out. Mark and I have been searching for this place on and off since 2010. WE FOUND IT! Mark analyzed the inspiring pictures and mapquested zooming in on the pictures to find specific landmarks. Our beauitful roommate (at the time) was nice enough to help us out with an idea that was running through my head. My mother in law bought us a beautiful chaise lounge that I was just itching to use as a prop, and theis place was perfect to use it at.

Dianna put on one of her dance dresses from highschool, I did her hair(although her hair put up a fight), and makeup and we went out on a cold fall day to take pictures. This place has beautiful grass, rocks, spikey weeds that make for a cool texture, and the mountains as a background. Dianna was such a good sport walking through the muddy grounds in her gorgeous gown while freezing her bottom off. If I do say so myself... the photos turned out fantastic. I love all the colors! It helps when you have a beautiful model, we couldn't have done these photos without Dianna. Hope you love them as much as I do.




(this is an HDR photo... we are still learning the process of HDR and testing it out. Not too bad for second round at HDR.)



No comments:

Post a Comment